Kannagara Peaceful Warrior Retreat
The Journey of the Peaceful Warrior
30th November 2017 – 3rd December 2017
The 3 ½ day journeys will be based around the 4 elemental energies of the Universe. Each day will being a new delight and essence to your experience.
- Day one– Earth – I build deep roots into the earth, firm, poised and stable….I am a Peaceful Warrior – African Yoga
- Day two –Fire – I have the passion of fire in my stomach, I use it to transform the darkness….I am a Peaceful Warrior – Kundalini Yoga
- Day three – Water – I and flexible and fluid, I flow with the universe…I am a Peaceful Warrior – Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Day four – Air – My eyes are fixed on the sky, the future is unlimited…I am a Peaceful Warrior – Chi Gong Yoga
“I call myself a Peaceful Warrior because the battles I fight are on the inside”
Is this for me? Are you…
- Seeking to re-fresh your mind, body and soul?
- Searching for a deeper meaning and purpose to your life?
- Wanting more fun, play and connection?
- Needing time to relax, reflect and re-energize?
- Yoga, meditation, inspiration and friendship?
- Needing a break to get away and reflect?
We invite you to join us for a deeply impactful and unique experience.
What can I look forward to?
• Personal development group sessions
• Yoga classes with various styles (African Yoga, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Chi Gong)
• Time to reflect by yourself
• A full detox during the retreat organised by Pura Healthy Living
• Sharing circles as well as individual coaching
• Dedicated time for guided journaling
• A chance to bond with and develop deep friendships with likeminded people
• Games and fun
• Being away from the city, surrounded by fresh air in a green luscious environment
• Gratitude and positive affirmation exercises
• and more…
During the retreat, we will have delicious food that Rukmini from Pura Healthy Living is providing. This will be a chance to eat healthy for 3 days whilst doing the yoga and other activities.
If you are interested please email us email@example.com
Bhavi – a Yoga teacher, a coach, the creator of Kannagara and someone that has a deep love for learning anything that makes her think a little bit deeper and grow a little bit further. She has been on a journey and discovery for over 9 years and her experiences and training includes: Hoffman Process, Path of Love, Landmark Curriculum, Leadership programme and more. Her passion is to make a difference
Kshitij – has over 16 years experience speaking, coaching, inspiring and training corporate and individuals who are committed to living an empowered life. Kshitij is an enigmatic and powerful speaker, who has a deep passion for making a difference. He has trained in a range of personal development and healing disciplines
Jana – Jana is a women’s empowerment coach. She helps women to awaken to their inner power, become stronger in all areas of their life, tap into their feminine energy. She empowers them to live confidently, authentically and free.
Rukmini – an Entrepreneur, Speaker, Certified Holistic Health Coach, Yoga Instructor, Certified Detox Specialist and a Raw Food Chef. After overcoming her battle with Ulcerative Colitis using Holistic Nutrition and Mind, Body and Spirit Practices, her mission is to educate and empower individuals to believe in themselves and take action to achieve better health, hence being able to live a more vibrant life.
Jinja Nile Falls Lodge – A beautiful modern house right besides the Nile we have luxury tent options and main room options