About Bhavi“Creating a life that you love, that you are passionate about, that makes a difference to you and to others and leaves a lasting legacy behind is possible.”
Welcome to my page!
I am an entrepreneur, a yoga teacher, a traveller, a bit of a misfit and I have a deep desire for learning anything that makes me think deeper, grow further.
I have a total and utter love for contribution, a passion to make a difference and my invitation is to come on board this journey and adventure called Kannagara Journeys.
Whether you sign up for a retreat, join me for 1-2-1 coaching, or do a programme if you feel the calling, if you feel the pull then come on board this magical adventure. This experience will impact, change and create some incredible beautiful memories for your life.
My passion is to bring people together, create experiences that last a life time, and wake people up to the potential that lays inside of us all.
The people that Kannagara Journeys attracts:
- Anyone with a deep desire for personal and spiritual growth
- Anyone who wishes to creating meaningful conversations, businesses, friendships
- Leaders, entreprenuers, change-makers, peace lovers, rebels
- Lovers for life
- Open hearts, kind souls, seekers and soul searchers
Anyone who is willing to look inside, and take a small step towards their personal freedom
I have extensive experience in personal growth in so many different areas its even unbelievable to me. I read my first book ‘The Alchemist’ when I was 18 years old and it took me on a JOURNEY to live, to learn, to love and all I wanted to do was GROW.
I literally spent years going to workshops, seminars, and anything I could get my hands, investing ten’s of thousands in my personal growth in the last decade.
My training includes:
- Landmark Forum (Landmark, Advanced and Self Expression Leadership Programme)
- 6 month Landmark Leadership training and being a Introduction Leader for 1 year
- Hoffman Process
- Anthony Robbins (Date with Destiny and Unleash the Power Within)
- Dojo Training
- Isha Foundation (Inner Enginnering, Shoonya and BSP)
- Vippasana meditation
- Path of Love
- Deepening of Love
- Primal and Tantra Course
- Women’s Liberation Programme
- Yoga Teacher training Ashtanga 200 hours and Vinyasa 300 hours
- Essence 6 Part Training
If you are really looking to shift something in your life we can go on a journey together and work on it one step at a time. My wealth of experience and knowledge is here to support you on where it takes you.
I only take on 3 clients at a time for my 1-2-1’s so contact me to see if you can book a spot in advance.
My Other Passions
I have a safari business in Uganda which I have been running for the past 8 years. I used to work in an advertising agency before I found my passion. I have a LOVE for travel (Australia, America, East Africa, Costa Rica, Bali, Europe).
Some of my other adventures include: Skydiving (although I would never do this again), meeting the President of Uganda, going ecstatic dancing in Yoga Barn in Bali and making friends all over the world.